View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #91
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

All I know is, Melo and JR are shooting like pure trash. But you know what...Melo had 11 rebounds. Next highest player was JR. Where's this DPOY we supposedly signed.

When Dwight Howard was facing elimination, he found a way to get out the game with 2 techs. and Pau Gasol is just as soft as Chandler. F that. I'll take my chances with Melo. I can't even begin to imagine how you'd want to trade for 2 guys who've played even worse than our guys in the playoffs. It's not like you can base it on regular season play lol Dwight and Pau were both pretty mediocre.

We came out flat. We got outplayed. Melo shot horribly. JR was non existent until the 4th quarter. But you know what? I wasn't even mad. I actually expected it. I expected Chandler to be non-existent. I expected Jason Kidd to look like the scrub he is. I expected Kenyon to get into foul trouble. I expected Lance Stephenson to go off. We just had a grueling series vs Boston. We're an old team with very little depth. I'm not surprised at all.

I'm not even going to deliver my usual expose' of Tyson Chandler or Jason Kidd lol. At this point, we all can see they are overpaid and overrated. The only difference in opinion at this point is whether you want to be in denial still or not. It is what it is. Melo would get traded before Tyson Chandler and Jason Kidd would. The media, fans, Mike Breen, Woody, etc love those dudes. They aren't going anywhere.

Last edited by franchize : 05-06-2013 at 01:35 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote