View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #54
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: The sure to be epic 2013 Jazz off-season!

Quote:
Hawks interested in Korver: Kyle Korver said Saturday that the Hawks have expressed interest in re-signing him. Korver, obtained in an offseason trade with the Bulls, will become an unrestricted free agent July 1. They said they would like to work something out, so well talk in July, Korver said. I really enjoyed my year here in Atlanta. I enjoyed the team. I enjoyed the organization. I believe (general manager) Danny Ferry is going to do some great things here. I think he has a great opportunity to bring in guys who are going to play fun basketball. You know the vision he has. You know the kind of basketball that he likes to watch, and I think hes going to bring in those types of guys, and I like the same basketball that he likes. So, Im very open to coming back here.

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Pachulia wants to return: Zaza Pachulia stood with a walking boot on his right foot and a basketball tucked under his right arm Saturday. They served as symbols of his present and future. The Hawks center missed the final 24 games of the regular season after surgery to repair a partially torn Achillies. Pachulia, a fan favorite, is an unrestricted free agent, and after spending the past eight season in Atlanta, he wants to return. How can I not (want to be back), Pachulia said after cleaning out his locker following the season-ending loss. Ive been here eight years. I call Atlanta home. You guys know the relationship between me and fans. I would love to be back again. This is my third time being a free agent, and we all understand the business, but again, well see what July brings.

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

I wouldn't mind either of them. Korver is a much better fit than Foye.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote