View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #3335
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

You may be right. I know its after the royal wedding because he had already talked to Sansa about...all that. But its before Lysas...situation.

Its so different I cant say what they are doing. But im looking forward to that whole scene. The ending of that episode(it wont be a season finale...just the end of an episode im sure) will be satisfying.

And Joffrey killing Ros makes sense to me. Littlefinger said in season 1 he has lords who pay for crazy shit. One liked to **** dead women. ros might be sold again....

Joffrey already had her beat the other whore. Littlefinger needed to get rid of her. Joffrey is a 16 year old boy just starting to get into women...even though he gets off on pain and killing. Margery probably has him going in circles....wanting to ****/kill everything alive the way shes playing into his madness.

Shes waaaaay better than I expected. The books made her clever but...not this clever. Shes pretty much running him.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote