View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #106
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3ALLDAY
Never got to beat GTA 4...got bored after awhile lol...But I did beat Saints Row 3 in 2 days..
I didn't beat it either. Got bored halfway through. It was the worst game of the franchise imo, terribly disappointing for me. Now I'm very excited about this next one, I hope it won't let me down
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote