View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #14
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Disney shuts down LucasArts - Star Wars 1313 and Star Wars: First Assault cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Funny how earlier in the thread you mentioned that whoever will be making Battlefront 3, you'd prefer if it wasn't DICE. Most likely that's going to happen now.

EA specifically mentioned Bioware, DICE and Visceral are going to be making Star Wars games. I'm sure Bioware will got on some type of KOTOR style hype, so can't really complain about that. DICE is going to make a SW multiplayer shooter obviously. Visceral seems like a pretty mediocre dev to me, but we'll see
Nah, I said preferably DICE. I didn't want Bethesda getting their hands on Star Wars.

People love Dead Space, (I don't get the hype personally), but I can see why they got mentioned specifically for a game. They seem like the candidate to probably take over 1313 if I had to guess.

Oh just saw they made Dante's Inferno. I liked that game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote