View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #108
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Game was great and the multiplayer was fun even tho the use of turbo controllers invaded the lobbies. I beat it twice. Had no problem going thru it a second time. Toss in lost and damned plus ballad of gay tony (real good). It wasnt SA but still good. I hope they bring back cops n crooks in the new game.

Really interested to see what changes, enhancements were made in multiplayer.

GTA4 was the only reason I got an xbox 360. If not for this game I would have never got one. Crazy to think about that now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote