View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #5
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Write about your best performance in a basketball game (stat-line included )

This was in street ball, it was like 12 rebounds, 12 points on 6-6 and 3 assists. I suck so much

I don't handle the ball much, I like to let people do that and me just play off ball.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote