View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #109
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
It's time to bring the MOJO of Love. Mostly everything you said is accurate but we tend to criticize even in W's.

I want us to dispute the level of excitement and love for players. Its time for us to get behind this Knick bandwagon and push it to the ECF!
I did this last series. I was just happy to get out the 1st round. To be completely honest, as I said before, I wasn't even that mad when we lost Sunday. We got out the 1st round, the Nuggets lost in the 1st round, Floyd Mayweather put on a brilliant exhibition of pure boxing....overall... It was a pretty damn good sports week.

Now if I could just get this stomach virus out my system
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote