Thread: Downloadables
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Downloadables

So in convalescing my injured foot, I scooped up a bunch of DLs the other day. PacMan Championship Edition, which has been shockingly entertaining.

The Unfinished Swan, which has given me a headache, and while interesting, seems to lack functionality.

Thomas Was Alone, which was a great puzzle platformer. Throwback 8 bit graphics, but some really clever puzzle elements.

The Cave, which I'm stuck on right at the start, which is frustrating because I know what to do, I just can't seem to do it.

I also got Braid, I Am Alive, and Tokyo Jungle, none of which I've started.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote