Thread: Downloadables
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Downloadables

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Journey, Sound Shapes are worth the price as well.

Journey I own and have every intention to explore it more. I was shocked how many trophies I didn't get.

Sound Shapes almost made my spending cut this time around.

Braid I wiped out every level but 6, and I have about three sections left there. It is hard as a mother****er.

There's still the bathroom, and the attic I can't get to yet.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote