View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #112
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Well, you know most of the sales of any title come within the first few months after the release, so maybe it's not so weird after all.

But a game of this scope, a lot of people won't have it beaten by the time the new system's break. And they'll lose a lot of that word of mouth pub that comes after that first month.

And with people budgeting for the new systems. The younger gamers will be holding out for Christmas, and they'll very likely blow their XMas wad on the new system.

I don't know. It won't affect me, but I feel like it'll definitely affect the overall numbers. And god forbid that September date slips a month.

And mostly it seems odd to me that Rockstar wouldn't have developed this for the new hardware. I'm sure they were given the stuff to work with. And I'm surprised Sony/Microsoft didn't push Rockstar to make this a co-op release, because that would have been a perfect storm of sales.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote