View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #122
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
Melo's game was absolutely flawless. 3 assists, 0 turnovers. Each assist was a three-pointer. I'm glad Melo heard Bernard King's comments about him being selfish. He was primarily a facilitator and decoy in the first half. He missed shots, yes, but the vast majority of his shots were high-percentage shots. Him erupting in the second half bodes well for the future. With the three day layoff I expect him to be healthier and fresher and prefer more up to par with his regular season performance (44-46% FG).

He's gotta stop the rushed pull-up three pointers, though. His three hasn't been falling and those are wasted possessions.
I actually don't mind him taking quick threes. They are good shots if he's open and in rhythm. It's surely better than him isolating,holding the ball for 10 seconds and then take a long range contested jumper.

I hope his shoulder will feel better after this 3 day rest. We need him to play well in order to beat Indiana.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote