View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Write about your best performance in a basketball game (stat-line included )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
two assists shy of a triple double

18 pts, 12 rebs and 8 assts. I spent the last two minutes trying to get the two assists and almost ended up costing us the game

My coach tore into me in the locker room in front of the rest of the team, but then after everyone left he came to me and said that he only did that so other players would stay humble when they have a good game and that he actually wanted me to get the triple double too
That's a heckuva high school performance. How many points did your team score? I know there's conferences out there that run and gun, then there's also teams like my little brother's, who averaged 43 points per game last year. Either way, having a direct hand on 34 points (not all through scoring) is fresh.

In fact, that statline is scary close to one my teammate had, who turned in 18, 10, and 9 in a double overtime victory (though no one scored in the first OT). How'd you and your coach know you were so close to the triple double though? We had no idea our guy was close until stats were taken from video. I'm guessing someone was tracking via computer during the game?
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote