View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
rufus are you really? care to share which scenes?

you're that overly flamboyant black guy who wears makeup and teaches catnip how to look pretty, huh?

I'm in 3 scenes towards the beginning of the film. They were all filmed over 2 days in Charlotte. I'm in the crowd when the contestants are introduced, the theater where Stanley Tucci interviews them, and I walk by behind Woody Harrelson as he's talking to the other creepy dude (forget his name).
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote