View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #24
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

I'm in 3 scenes towards the beginning of the film. They were all filmed over 2 days in Charlotte. I'm in the crowd when the contestants are introduced, the theater where Stanley Tucci interviews them, and I walk by behind Woody Harrelson as he's talking to the other creepy dude (forget his name).

Wow. I had no idea about this! If you're being serious, why didn't you say all this when the movie first came out instead of now?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote