View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Wow. I had no idea about this! If you're being serious, why didn't you say all this when the movie first came out instead of now?

I did, several times. I guess the board was just too enamored with Starface's acting career at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
i swear to god after class i'm gonna watch that shit on netflix and look for you did you have to wear makeup? i won't judge

Yeah I'm wearing makeup, fake facial hair and this really wacky suit. The jacket was this heavy velvet material and it was hot as hell outside. I think I lost about 5 lbs.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote