View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Best Sports Radio programs? Hour-by-hour recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
I didn't listen to much radio when I was in school in Cali, just streamed from here. Any good programs on 95.7?

Wheelhouse - Lunda/Papa....they are very good during the football season as I am a huge 49ers fan.

Bucher/Towny is good. Don't expect much national media coverage like WFAN. They like to talk about bay area teams. A lot of Warriors talk.

I started listening to WFAN during Linsanity last year. I was quite surprised hearing Boomer. He's very insightful and loves his hockey. He's very versatile considering he use to be a football player.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote