View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #12334
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Red Rock West. A Nic Cage western/noir type film with some pretty good twists along the way. JT Walsh of course plays a convincingly sleazy bad guy. I was surprised by the quality of this film and also that it went totally unnoticed considering Nic Cage and Dennis Hopper both star in it.

Yeah that movie is great. It was pretty low budget, which means no money for advertising. He did another noir, I remember liking called The Last Seduction. Also, have you ever seen Once False Move? A very good noir from about that same time.

I just heard about this new low budget western
http://www.deadmansburden.com/

the photo on the website looks awesome. very limited release so far.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote