View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #129
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

What about the defense ? Are they "blocking him out" and preventing to play defense too ?

Tyson Chandler has sucked in this series. Anyone who can't see this is blind. The only good thing that he did was setting screens.

And I disagree about your "How Tyson plays won't decide the series" statement. Everything matters and when you're playing against a big team your center will need to step up even more.
The more rebound we get and the better our defense is the less Melo and J.R. need to score for us to win.
Eventually we got to make shots but I'm pissed at poor effort from our starting center. That's why I go at him so much.

Last edited by Clutch : 05-08-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote