View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #32
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Is your name on the credits? can you post a pic of yourself in the movie I want to see if you are a memorable actor

So cool by the way being in a big movie like that and you met freaking Jennifer Lawrence that is something to remember.

I never met Jennifer Lawrence, although I did see her from a distance, and extras don't get their names in the credits unless they have a speaking part and even then not always. Still I think I'm well on my way to superstardom especially once the Homeland people see my skillz.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote