View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #10
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Write about your best performance in a basketball game (stat-line included )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
two assists shy of a triple double

18 pts, 12 rebs and 8 assts. I spent the last two minutes trying to get the two assists and almost ended up costing us the game

My coach tore into me in the locker room in front of the rest of the team, but then after everyone left he came to me and said that he only did that so other players would stay humble when they have a good game and that he actually wanted me to get the triple double too
Even Ricky Davis has the common decency to pad his stats after the game has been won, not try to do so during a close game. Think about that for a sec - you are more selfish than Ricky Davis. Let that sink in.

If you were my teammate I'd be f*cking pissed.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote