Thread: Downloadables
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:55 PM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Downloadables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I think I ended up using a walkthrough for one piece, everything else I was able to figure out. Been awhile since I've played Braid.

I've got one piece left, and I have an idea of how to get it, I just can't seem to.
It's really annoying.

And after all my bitching about not being able to find this stuff in the PSN Store, I guess my binge purchase shook something loose, because now I have an ad on my front page for "Indie Games", with about 50 titles. A couple looked interesting that I'd never heard of. A couple others were things I was interested in at one time or another and just never played them.
Finding these things really should be easier.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote