View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:35 AM   #131
el gringos
Great college starter

Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I watch the games and I see that opponents puts bodies on Chandler so he cant rebound. Teams know the weakness of the Knicks we play small so just body him and there arent many other Knicks that will rebound or mix it up in the trench.

If you dont like Chandler dont watch him put the remote on block out chandler mode.....

Like I said before this stuff is repetitive and it no one cares about the bitching and moaning of the same stuff all the time. You can vent its your right but how many pages can be dedicated to the same complaints. No one is arguing the points Beating a dead horse. It just doesnt matter at this point if you havent like him all season then it aint going to change now. I already posted all the same complaints got anything new? No ok lets move on.

You do realize what CHandler does or doesnt do wont be the reason this team wins or loozez.

At this point I dont care about those warts it was good enough to win 50 plus games and a 2nd seed. Its good enough to get them to the ECF.

Let's go Knicks!
Nothing at all with repetition of a point. Amare for Bargnani.

I think it somewhere in between you both. Yes it's clear to teams that the focus on boxing out will be chandler as the only big 90 some percent of the time- but no he is not a plus rebounder or hustler for a supposed "defensive player"

I think he is almost a bigger factor on offense w his screening and rolling than he is on defense.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote