View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #15
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best Sports Radio programs? Hour-by-hour recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
I can't stand Dennis & Callahan and Toucher and Rich at least make me laugh. D&C are just the worst sort of garbage.

I actually like Mutt and Lou so that slot is interchangeable for me.

Salk and Holley are okay...certainly preferable to Ordway. I've always liked Michael Holley's stuff...he actually went out and learned about hockey when he realized he knew nothing about the sport and now he's at least conversant in the game. Always loved his football/baseball stuff, too. Maybe give them more listening time on the drive home.
WEEI needs to transition away from D&C and put Mikey Adams out to pasture.

Sports Hub should do more with Chris Gasper, who is one of my favorites on either station. Maybe put him opposite Felger, relegating Mazz to 3rd wheel. I think Gasper could challenge Felger where as Mazz parrots him constantly.

I love the fact that there is a ratings war. The quailty is very high due to competition.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote