View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

I've never been more let down by the Internet than in the case of this movie. For some stupid Fukkin reason, it has a high rotten tomato and imdb score. How? This thing was beyond terrible. Incredibly boring. Uninteresting. Boring villains. No real danger. Lack of continuity after avengers. Iron man was hardly ever iron man. Wtf was this garbage? And the after credits scene? So lame.

I am disappoint. Was there any redeeming features to this movie? How can anyone defend it?

I'm saddened that its doing so well. Just tells Hollywood they can take big names and big franchises and attach it to flaming Shiit, and not only will it sell but it will sell tremendously well.

Fukk this. And fukk the Internet
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote