View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #18
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kid tells teacher like it is

Teachers have pretty bad pay from what I hear. Also, they don't work only 180 days a year on average. They have to work maybe a week to a month before and after the school year. I have also heard that some teachers need to do extra work in the summer.

Anyways, back to the video. Any teacher would be pissed if they were told how to do their job. I won't judge the teacher because I have not experienced taht particular class and there is no context to that video. Don't get me wrong, only passing packets and not going over them is blatantly bad teaching. Teaching is largely communication and simplification of complex ideas.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote