View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #9
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
The entrance to the suits was blocked by the debris of his destroyed house, they said and showed it a few times. It wasn't until the end that they rubble was cleared and he could summon all the suits.

Possibly. I didn't want to call it a plot hole because the movie had lost my attention at a few points and I could have easily missed the explanation
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote