View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #10
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.

It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote