View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 24 could be returning

I think this is very smart actually. Keifer's new show was just canceled so he's free. I like 24 alot for first 3 seasons or so...then it just got repititve so I stopped watching. I think the show needed a break, but why not bring it back? Each season was always it's own entity anyway right? Fox could bring it back for just one season if they wanted to......Fox's primetime lineup is garbage anyway.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote