View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 24 could be returning

id be cool with it

i actually liked 24's last season, everything before that kind of sucked imo. before the finale season i think the most i enjoyed 24 was beginning of season 5, but didnt like the remainder of it

it wouldnt be too hard to write up a tie in as to how jack bauer returns, but they need to steer away from the white house/president stuff. of course the president usually has an important role in the seasons... but i want more focus on the terrorist/threat attack and everything surrounding it
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote