View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #40
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kid tells teacher like it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
That is a crazy high income. I know many teachers personally and none of them make even close to that much money. How did you know his income? Did the teacher brag about it in class, or are you pulling that number out of your butt?
My brother is an administrator and he doesn't make that kind of money. Ace is making some pretty general assumptions in this thread, overall.

I know a lot of good teachers who genuinely care about the kids and have devoted their lives to what they do. As with any career, there is a range of employees with different levels of interest/involvement.

As for rate of pay for teachers, it fluctuates based on cost of living in the area, but I don't know a single teacher/coach who makes anything close to $80,000 a year.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote