View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best Sports Radio programs? Hour-by-hour recommendations.

Fitz and Brooks. KNBR. Based in the Bay Area, I listen to them in Modesto.

They are a great pairing. Even though they are a San Francisco station, and I don't like the Giants, or the Warriors (I don't hate either they just aren't my teams), I love this show. They are hilarious and have great rapport with each other and their guests. They know a lot about baseball, the Niners, and the NBA. They know quite a bit about sports gambling. And what they don't know they won't bullshit it, they will say idk and bring on a hockey analyst.

12:30 to 3 I think.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote