View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:38 AM   #6
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Youtube announces monthly paid subscription channels

Luckily I haven't even heard of most of them, and I'm not subbed to any. I mainly use YouTube to watch/listen to my favourite gaming commentators, and a few fitness community videos too. I really hope none of them will head down this route, or I'll simply stop watching them.

I know the YouTube thing is big, and the amount of people who make it their full-time job nowadays is growing by the day, I just hope some of my favourite YouTubers don't head down this road.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote