View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:46 AM   #97
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Small distinction but I don't think attraction to 14 year olds is pedophilia, because I believe pedophilia implies attraction to people who haven't reached puberty. There's a different word for people who are attracted to people in their early teens.

Well, I've heard both 13 and 14 as cut off years for pedophilia at least technically speaking. Either way, the point remains the same, and I think the exact age varies under some definitions based on how far into puberty the girl is. Either way, there still is a term for adults attracted to minors past the cut off point for pedophilia, and it's not considered normal.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote