View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:59 AM   #136
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Amare is probably coming back for game 3.
He'll surely be rusty but I don't have anything against him playing a few minutes if he's going to play instead of Novak. But if he's going to take Kenyon's minutes I have problem with that.
Woodson better be careful,playoffs aren't some meaningless regular season games so you can experiment and bring players back into the form.

I don't say we shouldn't play Amare,I just say Woodson should be careful whose minutes he'll take away and have no trouble putting him back on the bench if he's hurting us.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote