View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who will be the Jets starting QB in Week 1? you have 6 choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
If they truly believe Geno is ready, go ahead and start him.

I don't see why everyone has been ripping on Geno. He has a lot of talent and put up huge numbers in college. I really haven't seen anything to indicate that he's a "diva" either. Where are people getting that from? His college coach said nothing but good things about him.

I've been really mad with this franchise over the last few years (how could I not be?), but I actually like what they did in the draft. Getting the best QB in the draft in the second round is GREAT value. I don't see how anyone could say otherwise. You want to talk about a laughable QB pick? How about Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbert getting picked in the first round

I still hate the Revis trade though. But besides that, I like what the new GM has done. I can see them being a 7 or 8 win team that shows a lot of potential and promise for the future. I just don't think they'll be the 2-14 cellar dwellers that they're being made out to be. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if I'm wrong and they do end up being complete shit though.
They traded a lot of their depth guys. A LOT of them. No way in hell you win 7 games.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote