View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #118
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Damn, I was aware of some of the activities, but robbing stores & ATMs? Deep sea exploration? Vehicle customization? This game definitely has GOAT potential written all over it!

Can anyone tell me if this game will still be playable offline? I'm hoping it's not required to be online at all times... I'm sure it's not, but you never know.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote