View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #23
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Can u tell me what you liked about it?

I wasn't going in expecting it to be a master piece, the problem with Iron man 3 is that everyone hyped it up to be one of the best movies ever and then they're disappointed because it doesn't meet their expectations.

Spoilers:

I was very disappointed by Iron man 2, after that I learned from that mess not to hype up the next one, that said it had it's faults, the Mandarin (Biggest arch nemesis) wasn't even real and the Killian was a mediocre antagonist.

That said, I love watching RDJ, I love Iron man (favourite super hero), the suit action was great and it had some great humour, I enjoyed it.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote