View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #4716
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Like how he ignored this post.

Not hating on Altidore, I know very little about the guy, congrats to AZ Alkmaar!

Any Arsenal fans here? Right now apparently I've read we're trying to decide between Loic Remy and Wilfried Bony. Remy has a 6 million release clause in his contract, while Bony has a 7 million one. So both are relatively cheap by Football standards nowadays. Which one would you pick? Both would be great, but that's not happening, and not really necessary anyway.

It's Wenger who is trying to convince the board to take Remy, but the board are leaning towards Bony. I've not watched Bony enough to pass much judgement, but Remy has been tearing the Prem up even with a team as bad as QPR.
Because it makes no sense to even bring it up. The reason they're not higher in the league certainly isn't because of their attack let alone Jozy Altidore, their defense is horrendous.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote