Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #12
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
I'm currently a dolphin, but have also been a hippo prior to that. That's two mammalian transformations already in my relatively young life. PM me your e-mail and we can set up a meet where I can tell you all about the trans-specied lifestyle. Can't go into detail over the internet for obvious reasons. The e-mail will simply be used to set up a meet time and place. I will say that the whole thing is a lot less invasive than you might think.

Have you also been a werewolf?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote