Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Have you also been a werewolf?
Aah yes I have. I've been several dark creatures. I started off as a bat but it got old real quick. I was tempted to be a Pekin Duck, because man they are adorable, I felt my personality would be better fitted as a Iguanas, however I gained a craving for meat so I applied to be a Amur Tiger. Still on the waiting list *fingers crossed*. I got turned to werewolf, but that life just wasn't for me, ya know? Too much blood, not enough pleasure. And I was itchy as a motherfucker.

Right now I'm a Fruit Bat. I'd love to be an ocean creature though. Never tried it. Maybe a Humpback Whale. Name always makes me giggle.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote