View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #31
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Garbage gets 5.5? What kind of scale is this? Is 5 not average? Explain yourself.

I score it like school grades, so when a movie gets a 5.5 from me, it is an F. 2/10 puts it at one of the worst movies of all time. This movie was like a C+ or a B- for me, but that is because part 2 influenced my opinion since it is an F for me.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote