View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #6430
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I actually really loved the book. It was probably my favorite that I ever had to read for school purposes. It's really relatable if you're a certain kind of person.

I didn't even realize that Lurhmann directed it until today, I just saw the trailers and knew it would be horrible. Lurhmann is a moron. Romeo + Juliet was garbage, as was everything else he's done. He's like a Michael Bay for faux intellectuals instead of meatheads. (Leo Dicaprio was in Romeo+Juliet too).

They should've gotten better actors, a director that can make something melancholy like Spike Jonze, used period music (+ original score), and actually made it a period piece. Basically everything should be different haha.

---

I thought Go On was the only good half hour comedy NBC had this year. Perry still draws people, it was getting better, Gelman is getting bigger and bigger in the public, but NBC is stupid.

Nah man, Community is just bad. All the writers are gone, and the ones that are there are a hodgepodge of nobodies and castoffs from other shows. It will be bad. Like unbelievably bad.
No. Where the Wild Things Are was horrible. I had completely forgotten about that movie till I looked up what he had done.

NBC is so stupid. They almost cancel community/30 rock for years because of their loyal audiences,and keep shitty shows because??? Then they get a somewhat hit show and give up on it, and keep the show with a fleeting audience. I don't understand. You know I have major beef with NBC, and I didn't like Go On that much really at all. But I realize that was terrible.

Thank Michael Jordan, Whitney got cancelled finally.