View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #6445
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
No. Where the Wild Things Are was horrible. I had completely forgotten about that movie till I looked up what he had done.

Wild Things wasn't his fault. They shot the entire movie, then the studio said it was too dark or something, fired almost the entire staff and made them reshoot with Jonze protesting the whole time.

Gatsby should feel the way Adaptation felt. That's Spike Jonze.