View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:59 PM   #120
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Damn, I was aware of some of the activities, but robbing stores & ATMs? Deep sea exploration? Vehicle customization? This game definitely has GOAT potential written all over it!

Can anyone tell me if this game will still be playable offline? I'm hoping it's not required to be online at all times... I'm sure it's not, but you never know.
It's a console game so I don't think so...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote