View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I give The Great Gatsby two thumbs up - glad I never read the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Wait wait wait wait wait... You like the movie and that makes you glad you never read the book? Shouldn't it inspire to read the book if you liked the movie?

I wouldn't watch this movie with someone elses eyes. It just looks like a modern movie that they tried to CGI and manipulate into the 20s, rather than a real period piece... Plus the book was great and I don't Leo in my face ruining it.

No, he's an idiot.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote