View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:25 AM   #102
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Lol @ cut off years. How does one come to that number? 13-14 yr olds are still kids.

I agree 100%, I was just responding to a post about technicalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
She barely looks any different now than she did a few years ago. Her body was almost fully matured already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjsNDZBWVQ

You do know that 16 year olds are not underage in Canada, where I am, and in some of the States, right?

If it's not against the law where you're from then I guess nobody could say anything to you expect the girl's father. But for me personally, even though ****ing a 17 year old would be legal, I wouldn't do it knowing she was 17. And if even an 18 year old was in highschool, that'd be too weird for me.

But none of this changes the fact that to me, a grown man whose idea of perfection is a 16 year old is creepy to me, and an attraction to a 14 year old is just wrong.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote