View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 AM   #104
FiveRings
Banned

Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
If it's not against the law where you're from then I guess nobody could say anything to you expect the girl's father. But for me personally, even though ****ing a 17 year old would be legal, I wouldn't do it knowing she was 17. And if even an 18 year old was in highschool, that'd be too weird for me.
That's cool, but that's you. It would be weird for me to get with a tranny, or another man, or an old lady, but I'm happy for those who are into that stuff and I say go for it. The law has determined that 16 year olds are mature enough to make their own choices, so I don't see an issue here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
But none of this changes the fact that to me, a grown man whose idea of perfection is a 16 year old is creepy to me, and an attraction to a 14 year old is just wrong.
One teenager having attraction for another teenager. The age of consent in Canada was 14 up until 2008 anyways, when it was changed to 16.

I don't think you can call any attraction wrong. Attraction is not a choice, so how can the person be doing something wrong if they are not actively choosing who to be attracted to? Also, having an appreciation for attractiveness is quite a bit different from only going after girls that are really young. The last girl I was with was 23.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote