View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 03:11 AM   #40
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean....

No idea what dreams mean. A lot of times, I think they mean virtually nothing. I mean some of the dreams I've had are ridiculously bizarre. Can't remember all of them, but the one I do remember at the moment even though it was quite a while ago was a dream I had where I literally must have taken a few dozen shits consecutively. And from what I remember, I was not sitting over a toilet in my dream, I was by myself hiding them in random places, one I remember was behind some books on a shelf and another I think in a pot where a plant was. Never quite been able to figure that one out.

Last edited by ShaqAttack3234 : 05-11-2013 at 03:55 AM.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote