View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #4725
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
No offense, but they have a 200M budget and Bacari Sagna is the best they can come up with (Falcao aside)? Someone's not doing his job all that well there.

Yeah, I don't really care what they do, but I'm sure they'll bring in some very good players over the summer (money talks). I've read rumors about them interested in guys like Lampard, Nasri, and Tevez, but who knows.

I don't understand how they could allow Falcao to leave after half a season without any compensation after 60 million for him. There has to be some kind of clause otherwise they basically spent that much for a few month rental.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote